With more than 40 years of experience in this industry, our experts have a unique perspective allowing them to understand your business and anticipate your needs.
Each pilot, aircraft, and operation present a unique risk profile. Our team draws on a wide knowledge base, applying a tailored approach to de-risk your current and future success.
Deep industry connections
Whether you own, lease, or manage aircraft, Newfront understands the complexity and leverages strong relationships with trusted partners to find the best placement for your insurance.
Full-service claim management
In the event of a claim, we handle everything from immediate actions for minimizing loss to serving as your dedicated liaison and advocate with carriers to help you address each issue the right way.
Aviation risks change, operations evolve. We regularly conduct complete program assessments, working to ensure your business is built for the long-term.
Subject matter expertise
- Our service team is well-versed in aircraft from piston to jet, helicopters to VTOL and drones, and understands the nuanced risk of each
- Our aviation experts have experience in industries throughout the aviation vertical, whether R&D firms and manufacturers, MRO companies, flight schools, aerial applicators, or charter and aircraft management companies
- Our aviation insurance professionals have line-of-coverage expertise across all Aircraft policies
- Our aviation risk managers understand the spectrum of risk—including environmental impacts, technology advances, and price inflation
Newfront uses structured data models to understand every detail of your program, and streamlines processes through our connected platform.
- 24/7 access to your entire insurance program on any device through Newfront’s connected dashboard
- Download and upload policy documents, disclosures, certificates and other sensitive files quickly and securely
- Insurable items linked to policies, like aircraft and pilots, are stored with structured data to make renewals more efficient
- Centralized invoices and one-click payment empowers clients to pay however they like
Scott Gault is the Aviation & Aerospace Leader at Newfront. As a generational aviator (Grandfather was a B25 pilot and Father a Huey pilot) Scott has achieved an instrument rating and flies a Bonanza E33. His passion for flying has him visiting clients and delivering renewals by air. Scott has competed in the Beijing and London Olympics in rowing, capping off his career with a bronze medal in London.
Which Insurance Policy is best for me as a New Private Pilot?
Choosing the Right Insurance Policies for New Private Pilots: Non Owned Aircraft Insurance, Primary Hull & Liability Aircraft Insurance, and the Importance of Life Insurance.
Should I Get Checked Out in My New Aircraft?
Ensure insurance coverage for your aircraft by undergoing thorough checkouts, demonstrating your competence as a pilot and guaranteeing safety in the air and on the ground.
Why Does an Instrument Rating Make Me a Safer Pilot?
The Importance of an Instrument Rating for Pilots: Enhance Safety, Increase Insurability, and Navigate Challenging Conditions with Confidence.