Newfront Insurance, Inc. ("we" or "us" or "Newfront Insurance") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.newfront.com (the"Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website and through services and software provided on the Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by us or any third party, including our clients (see Client Services); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is intended for adults 21 years of age and older and is thus not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or post any information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not (i) use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, (ii) register on the Website, (iii) make any purchases through the Website, (iv) use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or (v) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number ("Personal Information")
- Your date of birth
- Your log-in information when you log in to the Website
- About any requests you submit to us through the Website
- About any transactions you submit to or conduct with us through our Website, including transactions using credit, debit, or other financial account number that are processed through our third party business partners
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as internet protocol address and your geographic location
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or clients.
We may supplement this information we collect about you with information from third parties. This information may include:
- Information from other sources such as financial, employment, or other third parties
- Information from other reporting agencies and state and federal government agencies, such as state motor vehicle departments and credit reporting agencies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when contacting us, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Information that you provide by using services are software provided by us on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you ontact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies)
Click tracking is a tool used to determine and record what a user clicks on while browsing through the Website. Our Website may use click tracking to conduct market research and software testing.
Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
In some cases, we are able to infer within a reasonable probability that a particular computer or mobile device should be associated with the same identification that we have previously assigned to another computer or mobile device. In other words, in such cases we are able to infer that a device (e.g. your computer) and another device (e.g. your smartphone) are used by the same user. Where we are able to make such inferences, we may use this information to better understand how you use and interact with the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present the Website and its services and contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us
- For our own analytics purposes to develop new services or conduct research
- To offer products or services to you from us or our affiliates
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
- From time to time, we may use your personal information that you have provided to us to send email messages to respond to any emails or other communications you send to us or to advise you of any problems with our Website.
Social Network and Platform Integration
The Website may contain links to other websites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and other similar services.
- To a third party (whether affiliated or unaffiliated with us) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, including to insurance carriers and brokers.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Newfront Insurance, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
For purposes of advertising and other behavioral tracking, our systems recognize ”do not track” signals from your browser. However, the Website may still utilize cookies even if you have enabled Do not Track in your browser, in order to track session data that is critical to the Website’s functionality, such as verifying a user’s identity.
Promotional Offers from the Company
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or our affiliate's products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may opt out of future e-mails by following the "unsubscribe" process at the bottom of the promotional email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We and our partners have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These include the use of SSL encryption, firewalls, administrative access level controls, and employee training.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website, submitted by you, information gathered about you, or information stored by us. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, if we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please email us at [email protected] with the alternative contact information you wish to be used.
The Website and its services are operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United States. If you access this site from a location outside of the United States, your information may be transferred to the United States and you agree to such transfer. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to opt-out of Company’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to [email protected]. Please note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosure made for non-marketing purposes.
California law also permits residents of California to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties (if any) to whom we have disclosed personal information for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an e-mail to [email protected]. Requests via written mail, telephone, or facsimile will not be accepted. The e-mail subject line and the content of your request must include the phrase ”Your California Privacy Rights,” and include your name and e-mail address. Please allow 30 days to receive a response to your inquiry.