Navigating the intricacies of employee benefits data, vendors, and regulation can be overwhelming, at best. When managing system operations, data transferring and quality and compliance becomes too demanding, you may find yourself spending less time focused on what matters most: your team. At ABD, we believe that using technology strategically to automate and streamline these processes will give you the freedom to focus on making your team the best it can be. Today, we’re sharing how we do it.
Big Data Analysis
ABD will use data to understand your workforce and learn from their experience.
- Data describing your employee workforce and labor markets.
- Data summarizing claims experience, a leading indicator of possible cost increases.
- Identifying high-cost drivers, potential cost savings and wellness program goals.
- Benchmark data on benefit trends, comparing benefit plans across your labor market.
Client Support System
Partnering with ABD’s experts to deploy new HRIS systems lightens the load for your internal technology teams.
- Select and deploy a new HRIS system. We enjoy partnerships with leading solution providers to learn details about their product options and access additional support resources.
- Configure specific HRIS modules and carrier EDI data feeds to reflect changes in benefit plans and vendor offerings.
- Document benefit procedures and HRIS security protocols, assisting your HR team members to develop and use efficient workflows.
- Propose timely technology consulting, when challenges fall outside our scope of work.
ABD and Vendor System Support
We know that your team needs access to your benefits technology on the go. Integrating smartphones, apps, and online portals makes managing benefits much easier.
- Install the ABD Connect benefits portal, a one-stop information and communication platform. We can extend ABD Connect to include global benefits for any international team members.
- Enable a website and ABD’s mobile app for 24/7 employee access to benefit details.
- Design employee onboarding for ABD and all vendor applications.
- Maintain tight HIPAA-compliant, encrypted data security with technical, physical and administrative safeguards in place at ABD and within our client organizations.
Health Care Policy and Regulatory Compliance
Being proactive about maintaining compliance reduces risk and ensures that everyone on your team is on the same page.
- Determine federal, state, local and international compliance requirements for your business now, and as you grow.
- Develop a schedule of government filings and employee notices. We can prepare these documents, track due dates, and avoid some of the additional fees from outside counsel.
- Collaborate with your compliance officer for audits and procedural documentation.
- Offer access to the ABD HR AnswerLink portal and to our In-house ERISA attorney.
- Educate your team on new regulations. We provide regular updates and alerts on health care public policy and how it will impact benefit plans and the insurance markets.
New employee benefits technology and cutting-edge software have the potential to simplify and automate many of the processes that can often overwhelm your team. Let ABD ease the process of implementation so that you can fully reap the benefits of what this technology has to offer.
Click here to review additional information on Technology, Analytics, and Compliance, and contact ABD now to learn more.
The information provided is of a general nature and an educational resource. It is not intended to provide advice or address the situation of any particular individual or entity. Any recipient shall be responsible for the use to which it puts this document. Newfront shall have no liability for the information provided. While care has been taken to produce this document, Newfront does not warrant, represent or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, or fitness with respect to the information contained in this document. The information provided does not reflect new circumstances, or additional regulatory and legal changes. The issues addressed may have legal, financial, and health implications, and we recommend you speak to your legal, financial, and health advisors before acting on any of the information provided.