Our thoughts are with our California clients, friends, and neighbors. With the fires continuing to spread, we want to make sure everyone is safe, connected, and aware Newfront is here help.
Newfront’s priority is to make sure everyone is safe; second is to help as you navigate this disaster through claims, recovery, and rebuilding. We have pulled together the below information to help you navigate during this difficult time.
Support and Readiness
Primary and initial steps to take in an emergency: be safe. Listen to local law enforcement and safety authorities. Follow their guidance and encourage colleagues and clients to do the same.
- Statewide emergency service maps and links
- Cal Fire Incident Maps
- National Fire Situation Map
- SCU Lighting Complex Evacuation Map
If a Claim Needs to be Filed
- For Newfront commercial clients reporting property (including business interruption), automobile, general liability, or any other commercial P&C claim call 877-885-3656. Calls will be routed to our claims team members who will follow up with you with notice guidance as soon as possible.
- For private clients and personal lines (homes) call 866-266-5223 and ask to speak to a member of your service team.
- If you need to report workplace injuries, you will need to do so through your workers compensation carriers, easy access to the numbers provided below.
About the author
A Better Day Starts Here
Newfront is transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions by building the modern insurance platform. Transparent data delivered real-time translates into a lower total cost of risk and greater insights. Newfront makes insurance work for you.
The information provided is of a general nature and an educational resource. It is not intended to provide advice or address the situation of any particular individual or entity. Any recipient shall be responsible for the use to which it puts this document. Newfront shall have no liability for the information provided. While care has been taken to produce this document, Newfront does not warrant, represent or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, or fitness with respect to the information contained in this document. The information provided does not reflect new circumstances, or additional regulatory and legal changes. The issues addressed may have legal, financial, and health implications, and we recommend you speak to your legal, financial, and health advisors before acting on any of the information provided.
Share this article
Keep up to date with Newfront News and Events—
Newfront’s Guide to Bank Closures and Insurance: Five Considerations for Protecting Your Assets
March 16th 2023