Our thoughts are with our Bay Area clients, friends and neighbors. With the fires in the North Bay and throughout California continuing to spread, we want to make sure everyone is safe, connected, and aware Newfront is here help.
Newfront’s first priority is to make sure everyone is safe; second is to help as you navigate this disaster through claims, recovery, and rebuilding. We have pulled together the below information to help you navigate during this difficult time.
- Primary and initial steps to take in an emergency: BE SAFE. Listen to local law enforcement and safety authorities. Follow their guidance and encourage colleagues and clients to do the same.
- Check state and local resources provided by the Red Cross here to find shelter or resources.
- Stay tuned on fire information including road closures, school closures, evacuations, etc. abc7news and Country of Napa are good resources.
- Medical facilities and pharmacies have been closed, impacting urgent care and pharmacies. Here are a couple of resources to stay informed. Press Democrat and The Mercury News maintain detailed coverage and updates.
- Please know that all patients can access any open hospital and should not be concerned about coverage at this time.
If a claim needs to be filed
- For Newfront clients reporting property, automobile, and general liability call 877-885-3656. Calls will be routed to our team members who will follow up with you as soon as possible.
- For private clients and personal lines (homes) call the team’s emergency hotline 866-988-2298
- If you need to report workplace injuries, you will need to do so through your workers compensation carriers, easy access to the numbers is provide below.
Newfront was founded on the principle of delivering on behalf of our clients, colleagues, and community. Our team of 230 employees are here to support the larger bay area community during this tragic time. Please contact us if we can be of help. 1.866.266.5223
Workers Compensation Carriers
- AIG – 800-931-9546
- Applied Underwriters – 877-234-4420
- Berkley Tech – 866-499-5239
- Berkshire – 800-661-6029
- Chubb – 800-699-9916
- CNA – 877-262-2727
- Everest – 855-252-4695
- Hartford – 800-327-3636
- Midwest – 866-642-2567
- OneBeacon – 800-203-9600
- Pacific Comp Insurance Co – 800-474-8080
- Republic Indemnity – 888-336-7569
- Safety National – 888-995-5300
- Starr Indemnity – 866-782-7725
- State Fund – 888-782-8338
- Travelers – 800-238-6225
- Zurich – 800-987-3373
About the author
A Better Day Starts Here
Newfront is transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions by building the modern insurance platform. Transparent data delivered real-time translates into a lower total cost of risk and greater insights. Newfront makes insurance work for you.
The information provided is of a general nature and an educational resource. It is not intended to provide advice or address the situation of any particular individual or entity. Any recipient shall be responsible for the use to which it puts this document. Newfront shall have no liability for the information provided. While care has been taken to produce this document, Newfront does not warrant, represent or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, or fitness with respect to the information contained in this document. The information provided does not reflect new circumstances, or additional regulatory and legal changes. The issues addressed may have legal, financial, and health implications, and we recommend you speak to your legal, financial, and health advisors before acting on any of the information provided.
Share this article
Keep up to date with Newfront News and Events—
Newfront’s Guide to Bank Closures and Insurance: Five Considerations for Protecting Your Assets
March 16th 2023