Your company is expanding—but now you need to navigate global benefits, insurance regulations, and compliance abroad. Newfront can serve as your benefits and risk management guide, offering preferred broker resources to assess and mitigate your risk around the world.
As members of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), we offer Business Insurance and Employee Benefits resources globally, and can streamline policy selection and management across your extended operations.
Programs with global reach
With worldwide wellness plans, out of country medical, expatriate coverage, and more, Newfront offers a diverse array of policies and plans to cover a globally dispersed workforce.
Dedicated international team
Our international service team provides extensive cross-border collaboration, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and unmatched combined purchasing power with multinational pooling.
Business insurance claims resolution
Our global claims advocates work closely with our local industry experts to evaluate the regulatory environment, coordinate cross-border claims, and ultimately minimize loss.
Real-time business insight
Leveraging innovative technology and placement analytics, we deliver the business insights you need to identify, analyze, and prioritize your exposures and reduce your total cost of risk.
Subject matter expertise
With a globally fluent team of veteran insurance experts and service teams, we have experience and expertise in executing large, international global risk management programs.
- We house veteran claims advocates versed in claim scenarios including catastrophic claims management, medical and litigation
- Our loss prevention experts provide guidance on OSHA regulation and compliance
- Our dedicated global team closely monitors environmental risk and consult with clients of a range of geographies and exposures
- Our cyber team understands the dynamic global cyber threat landscape, analyzes security exposures, and strategizes data breach mitigation
Risks are borderless, making accessible and connected systems an imperative. Our structured data platform brings data and insight together to mitigate diverse risks and move your business forward.
- 24/7 access to your entire insurance program including policies, losses, certificates of insurance, and billing, on any device through Newfront’s connected dashboard
- Streamline your renewals experience with pre-populated historical data for faster submissions and approvals
- Ability to easily add locations and assets in real-time with direct carrier notification
- Proprietary benchmarking enabling better carrier negotiations and informed decision making
By the numbers
The data speaks for itself. From our roster of globally dispersed clientele to our annual placement numbers—we build relationships that last.
in annual premiums placed
Ed is Head of the Global Insurance Practice at Newfront. Ed has been consulting with multinational and global firms for nearly two decades with a focus on international employee benefits and mergers & acquisitions. Ed and his team work with employers to help manage existing offices around the world or help open new offices around the world. Ed is responsible for the development, communication, and management of international programs and serves as a strategic consultant to Newfront’s multinational clients on broad benefits issues.
- Business Travel Accident
- Dedicated international team
- Multinational pooling
- Third-party contract review
- Country profiles
- Compulsory insurance and customary benefits
- Out of country medical
- Expatriate coverage
- Worldwide wellness
- Locally admitted coverage
- Business insurance claims resolution
Newfront Introduces AI-Powered Insurance Tools to Clients
Newfront has rolled out artificial intelligence-powered solutions to select clients.
Newfront Unveils Major Update to Clinical Trial Portal
Newfront Life Science clients enjoy better data management, more efficient clinical trials, and more peace of mind.
Congratulations to the Newfront Brokers Chosen as 2023 Power Broker Finalists!
Risk & Insurance named four Newfront brokers finalists for its 2023 commercial insurance broker awards.