De-risking human progress
With elite insurance expertise empowered by breakthrough technology, Newfront is the modern insurance brokerage for the 21st century.
14K+ clients trust Newfront
With hundreds of veteran brokers and service teams, we combine domain expertise with data-driven market intelligence to support our clients.
Talent meets tech
Technology should enhance human expertise not replace it. By equipping our elite insurance talent with tech, we're creating a competitive edge for our people and clients. For example:
- Paperless onboarding: our digital interface captures structured client data, providing more accurate submissions and saving time
- Data-driven placement: armed with deep insights our experts find the right insurance partners for every client
- Seamless service: convenient and continuous service, payments, and updates can be made through a secure platform, available 24/7
- Intelligent claims advocacy: experienced claims advocates leverage proprietary analytics tools to resolve claims and reduce the total cost of risk
Charting a new course
We’re bringing advanced technology to an antiquated industry, fostering transparency, convenience, and optimized client outcomes.
- Business insurance clients can have 24/7 access to their entire insurance program including policies, losses, COIs, and billing, on any device through Newfront’s connected dashboard (shown at right)
- Total rewards clients can access benefit plans, compliance information, and secure documents in our centralized platform (shown at right)
- Predictive analytics and proprietary benchmarking enable better carrier negotiations and informed decision-making
- Multiple AI-enabled technology solutions continue to be developed, saving clients time and improving their experiences
Galvanized for Growth
Built to scale
Our highly-tenured team of experts support clients through their growth and business evolution at a variety of milestones with solutions that fit their needs—from early stage to mature enterprise.
- From start-up to IPO: we have worked with hundreds of early-stage companies, navigating funding rounds, hockey-stick growth, IPOs, and more
- Going global: enabled by the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), we provide deep, country-specific risk assessments in 100 markets
- Solutions that scale: our platform and extensive network of vendor partners meet you where you are
- Client-first model: we put you first by operating as an extension of your team when you need it most
By the numbers
The data speaks for itself. From our large roster of established and growing clients to our stellar client retention rate—we build relationships that last.
in annual premiums placed
U.S. unicorns represented
publicly traded clients
Get to know Newfront
Explore our industries and services
Newfront Hawaiian Lu’au Celebrates and Shares AANHPI Culture
Nearly 100 Newfront employees came together for a Hawaiian Lu'au to celebrate and empower the Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) community.
Dependent Care FSA Limit Challenges
Newfront's Brian Gilmore breaks down common issues for employers and employees caused by the $5,000 calendar year dependent care FSA limit.
October 15 Deadline for Medicare Part D Notice
With the October 15 start of the Medicare Part D annual election period looming comes the reminder that the Part D Notice of Creditable Coverage and/or Non-Creditable Coverage is due to employees prior to that date.